Sunday 15 December 2013

[GENERAL] Daydreaming-seems like all I can do well :D



To my future first love,

I hope you love me back and our love it is not unrequited. I love you already and I think of you continuously. I hope you’re handsome but if you’re not too handsome I won’t mind too much. What do you like to do? Do play an instrument if you do I hope it is the piano because well, doesn’t it just sound romantic? If you can sing you will be probably be better than me because I sound like a crow howling. Can crows howl? I don’t think so. I want to do so many things. Like travel. Let’s travel a lot. The first place I want to travel to is Korea so you better learn Hangeul before we meet. Then you can choose the next destination. Let’s be really happy ok. Are you saved, do you love God? If not let’s go to church together anyway. Most importantly let us be honest with each other and try not to break my heart. When we kiss put your hand around my waist and whisper gently into my ears how much you love me. I hope I can help you fulfil your dreams. When we first meet please come up to me first and make me laugh. When I can laugh with someone I feel us if I can trust them. I guess everyone feels the same. Let’s be really close friends. Best friends. Let’s go to the coffee shop then I will order a chai latte, I won’t mind if you offer to pay. I will say, ‘are you sure, next time it’s on me’. Then smile. Warning: I am too cheap to pay for you next time so let’s conveniently forget about it. O.K. good.

I will study hard so when we meet I will be really smart and speak eloquently.

P.S obviously that picture is not mine, if it is yours don't kill me, tell me and I will credit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment