Saturday 11 June 2011

[GENERAL] Start with the man in the mirror

Today I listened to Michael Jackson's song,"Man in the Mirror" for no apparent reason and I thought,WOW, I felt this rush of emotion not because I was touched by his musicality but by the words. I realised that I wasn't being the best person I could be. Before you all go," Stop putting pressure on yourself"like my friends would. Wait a second and here me out.

I have a dream...and it's to help out the world because so many innocent people don't get a chance, absolutely no chance. There's no but...It's just a full stop for them and I really want to do something for them.

Before I go completely of subject I want to make my point-I think I need to make a change with myself before I go trying to changing others.

I making a pledge to myself(I hope you do too)- to notice something bad in myself e.g. bad temper and try to control. It's not easy but if you are lucky enough to have loving people around you, maybe they can help you. Let's start a peace revolution.

One the power of one!,
We can change the world-Israel Houghton

Peace dudes...feel loved.

Credits: To whoever we took the info from. If you want us to name the source then leave a comment! We will be happy to!

No comments:

Post a Comment